H2NA specialises at providing in-service Naval Architecture support to ships, boats and other floating platforms with specialist knowledge of workboat stability. Both directors are UK University Degree qualified Chartered Engineers, Members of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects and Members of the Royal Corps of Naval Constructors. This depth of knowledge and breadth of experience enables H2NA to support your needs across a wide range of challenging subject areas.
H2NA was formed by two Naval Architects with a combined experience of over 30 years in the UK ship-design, ship-building and ship-support industry. After many years working together on a number of UK defence projects it became clear that there was a shared vision and approach to providing the highest quality Naval Architecture support. This led to the realisation that we could provide this same service under our own management without the constraints of a large organisation.
Our greatest strength is our people and their focus and ability to deliver customer requirements. This is delivered by a combination of education but most importantly a wealth of experience that currently allows H2NA to offer staff who are:
• Degree qualified graduates of full time UK University Naval Architecture courses;
• Chartered Engineers (Naval Architecture);
• Members & Fellow of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA);
• Members of the Royal Corps of Naval Constructors (RCNC);
• Experienced Naval Magazine Safety Experts.
• Highest Quality Deliverables
• Supportive Response to Customer Needs
• Honest advice
• Sensible and Proportionate Prices
5 Brighton Way, Chippenham. SN14 0YR
UK Companies House